GDC Manitoba elected and assigned roles to its board of directors in 2018.
The current GDCMB execs are:
- Dean Van De Walle CGD (President)
- Carson Samson CGD (Past-President)
- Aquila Samson CGD (Treasurer)
- Sam Posnick
- Doug Coates CGD (Membership & Education Chair)
- Amanda Parker CGD (Events Chair)
- Leticia Spence (Secretary)
- Ayla Manning
- Josh Dudych
- Tess Vincent
GDC Manitoba is active on social media:
You'll notice the CGD mark after many of the names above. GDC licenses the unique CGD Certification mark only to designers, educators and administrators whose services meet rigorous, standardized criteria. The CGD certification mark is nationally recognized as the mark of professional work standards and ethical business conduct. You can read more about it on these pages:
gdc.net > About > Certification
gdc.net > About > CGD Certification > How to Become Certified
gdc.net > Find a Designer > Manitoba
You’re tired of reading and want a video?
OK, here’s Past President Oliver Oike talking about the value of membership in the GDC.